2/1/09

SocialVibe


Right, so I found out about this website called SocialVibe a few weeks ago and, it's truly awesome!

SocialVibe allows you to raise money for your favorite cause, without spending a cent!

"How is this possible?" You may ask, but here's the deal:

1. Join SocialVibe
2. Choose your cause
3. Choose your sponsor
4. Get your personal ad, which will look kinda like this:




5. Start posting your ad on social network sites like MySpace, Facebook, MyYearBook, Bebo etc.

6. The more views your ad gets, the more points are earned. Points = money.

Watch the video below to see what I'm talking about:




Furthermore, you're also allowed to do daily actions to earn money for your chosen cause: Visit the forum, update your status, answer the question of the day, invite friends etc.

Sounds easy? It is!

Organisations for animals, humans, the environment, education, health, peace and culture, are waiting for you to join SocialVibe.

If you already have a SocialVibe account, or if you just joined, feel free to put a link to your badge/ad in the comment field below, and I'll make you earn some extra points!

Get Sponsored. Give Back.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Phil, for visiting, because I have learned something new and valuable via your posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent resource! I like the premise of the organization. Cheers!

    Ever Yours,
    Clayrn Darrow
    M.IV

    ReplyDelete