Written by Philip B. Loos
Knew you since I was born,
You died, left my heart so torn
Thinking of you every day,
I often fold my hands and pray
You make life worth living,
So much joy you’ve given
Wisdom you’ve been sharing,
Thank you for being so caring
Despite you're in another place,
I will never forget your beautiful face
We will meet again some time,
Angel, be forever divine
My words are sincerely true,
I just want to say I love you.
In loving memory of my beloved grandmother, who suffered from Parkinson's disease and who were taken away from us without a reason.
Rest In Peace.
KØD OG SAMVITTIGHED
-
Hvordan kan man, med god samvittighed, sætte tænderne i så fantastiske
skabninger, som dyr?
Ja, jeg spørger bare.
16 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Phillip. She must have been a very special woman, and good grandmother to you.
ReplyDelete